We are a community gathering place providing access to knowledge, ideas and cultural experiences.
We strive to offer diverse collections, accessible technology, enriching cultural experiences and dynamic, interactive spaces. Library staff is welcoming, knowledgeable, and committed to engaging the community through collaborative and innovative programming.
Our Corporate Values:
- Accessibility – we offer a welcoming, barrier-free presence and equitable treatment for all.
- Accountability – We practice efficient and effective stewardship of resources.
- Intellectual Freedom – We support all expressions of knowledge and intellectual creativity providing access to a wide variety of information sources and ideas.
- Literacy, Life-long Learning and Education – We promote and encourage a love of reading and personal growth.
- Service Excellence – We strive for excellence in service delivery through investments in staff development, new technologies, innovation and collaboration, in response to the needs of our community.
We are a community space:
Our facilities offer a variety of rooms to use and rent.
We are a Living Gallery:
There is also a variety of display cases and hanging space for art. Find out about what’s on display or enquire about contributing.
Bring your Class or Group to Explore Their Library:
Learn more about tours of the library for your class or group.