RBdigital Magazines (formerly Zinio) provides library patrons with FREE access to a great selection of digital magazines. There are no line-ups, no due dates and you are free to keep any issues you download. Magazines may be read on your computer, your smartphone/tablet with the free RBdigital app.
RBdigital requires you to create an account linked to your BWG Library card.
1. Create an RBDigital Account
- Visit our RBdigital page
- Click on the Create New Account link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Library card number and click Next.
- Finish creating your account by filling in the requested fields.
2. Download the RBdigital App to Your Device
- Visit the app store on your device. Download the RBdigital app.
- Select Canada from the scrolling list.
- Enter your e-mail address, or create a username.
- Select York-Simcoe Library Consortium from the drop down list.
- Enter the email address and password created for your RBDigital account (above) and tap the LOG IN button.
3. Return to our RBdigital Collection page and start browsing! Simply click the blue button.
Browsing the collection and checking out individual magazines must be done through a web browser by visiting our RBdigital Collection page. Reading is done through your RBdigital account or with the RBDigital app.
Have an Existing RBdigital or Zinio Account?
Check out a magazine on our RBdigital Collection page and create an account using the same email address you use for your personal Zinio.com account. When you sign in to Zinio.com, you will find your library magazine checkouts in your account.
If you have any questions , please contact library staff at the 1st Floor Information Desk or at (905) 775-3328, ext. 6109.