RBdigital Magazines (formerly Zinio) provides library patrons with FREE access to a great selection of digital magazines. There are no line-ups, no due dates and you can keep any issues you download. Magazines may be read on your computer, or on your smart device with the free RBdigital app.
Please note that Zinio has merged with RBdigital. As of October 23rd, 2017, all users who continue to use the Zinio for Libraries app will be required to migrate to the RBdigital app. Your login information will remain the same as it was with Zinio.
RBdigital requires you to create an account linked to your BWG Library card.
1. Create an RBDigital Account
- Visit our RBdigital page
- Click on the Create New Account link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Library card number and click Next.
- Finish creating your account by filling in the requested fields.
2. Download the RBdigital App to Your Device
You must create your account via a web browser before you will be able to access your account on the app.
- Visit the app store on your device. Download the RBdigital app.
- Select Canada from the scrolling list.
- Enter your e-mail address, or create a username.
- Select York-Simcoe Library Consortium from the drop down list.
- Enter the email address and password created for your RBDigital account (above) and tap the LOG IN button.
3. Start browsing!
You can browse and read magazines on your computer, or smart device.
Have an Existing RBdigital or Zinio Account?
Check out a magazine on our RBdigital Collection page and create an account using the same email address you use for your personal RBdigital or Zinio account. When you sign in to Zinio you will find your library magazine checkouts in your account.
If you have any questions , please contact library staff at the 1st Floor Information Desk or at (905) 775-3328, ext. 6109.