The Bradford West Gwillimbury Public Library is pleased to announce the launch of Zinio through the York-Simcoe Library Consortium! Zinio provides library patrons with FREE access to over 50 top digital magazines. There are no line-ups, no due dates and you are free to keep any issues you download…FOREVER. Magazines may be read on your computer, or your Android or iOS smartphone/tablet with the free Zinio for Libraries app or Windows smartphone/tablet with the free Zinio app.
Great NEW titles being added to the collection starting December, 2016, including:
Getting started with Zinio requires you to create an RBDigital account linked to your BWG Library card. If you have an existing Zinio account, please see the additional information below before proceeding with account creation.
1. Create an RBDigital Account
- Visit our Zinio Collection page to create your RBDigital account.
- Click on the Create New Account link in the top right corner of the screen.
- Enter your Library card number and click Next.
- Finish creating your account by filling in the requested fields.
2. Download the Zinio for Libraries App to Your Device
- Visit the app store on your Android or iOS (iPad, iPod, iPhone) device. Windows-based smartphone and tablet users will need to use the regular Zinio app.
- Select Canada from the drop down list.
- Select Ontario from the next drop down list.
- Select York-Simcoe Library Consortium from the next drop down list.
- Enter the email address and password created for your RBDigital account (above) and tap the LOG IN button.
3. Return to our Zinio Collection page and start browsing! Simply click the blue button.
Browsing the collection and checking out individual magazines must be done through a web browser by visiting our Zinio Collection page. Reading is done through your Zinio account or with the Zinio for Libraries app (see below).
Have an Existing Zinio Account?
Check out a magazine on our Zinio Collection page and create an account using the same email address you use for your personal Zinio.com account. When you sign in to Zinio.com, you will find your library magazine checkouts in your account.
For those with any Android, iOS (iPad, iPod, iPhone), or Windows smartphone or tablet, you can download the free Zinio app from the iTunes Store or the Google Play Store. Windows-based smartphone and tablet users will need to use the regular Zinio app. Again, you must first select and download magazines from the Zinio Collection page through a web browser. You cannot select our available titles directly through the Zinio for Libraries or Zinio apps.
If you have any questions , please contact library staff at the 1st Floor Information Desk or at (905) 775-3328, ext. 6109.