Need a great place to stay cool during those long hot days of summer? The library is a perfect escape from the heat and has been designated by the Town of Bradford West Gwillimbury as a local cooling centre.
We have a number of great ways to keep you occupied while enjoying a break from the weather. Here are just a few of the things you can do at the library:
- Bring your children to our many fun, creative and entertaining programs (see our Kid’s Program page for all the details).
- Catch up on the latest news or check out the latest issues of your favourite magazines in our Reading Room.
- Surf the Internet on your laptop (or other electronic device) through our wireless network, or on one of our eight lab computers.
- Research your family history through our online resources and local history room.
- Dive into your next great read from our extensive collection of fiction and non-fiction titles.
Come see what we have to offer while keeping cool!